Okay, this is a lot of skin of yours so I will say only once in these skin. I am not sure should I believe those was around 2006-2007, most of these are fliter slap on it but i imagine 15 years ago you weren't artsy backthen.
- Priestess of the Demon: Barely noticeable with the stone texture on the cat and the only demon part is the face. Stone cat if executed right would have been a good skin.
- The Grim: Recoloring Acolyte with an outer edge red doesn't scream Grim to me. I think it's fine to leave the face black out but you could left mouthcloth blacken too. Doesn't really affect much the team color since you already have a clothing do it for you.
- The Vuurak: I can't comment this much, I'm sorry. Mostly Recolored.
- Redbeard Mountain King: Alright, I can give you prop for making the Avatar form but this is recolored and maybe a bit of effort put on Avatar Form would be nice.
- Flame Style Crypt Fiend: The only redeemable skin you made during that time, I know this is also recolored but it's actually a good recolor. If this Crypt Fiend got more effort on free-hand, you can get this one approved.
- Alliance Archimonde: Putting Alliance crest doesn't help this poorly filter skin. I have no idea what with the green stuff on the cape.
- Night Elf Jaina: Concept wise is pretty good but it could need more free-hand on it.