1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Golden Priestess of The Moon.blp

Submitted by Yanwar
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
For some reason I do not like the face of Priestess of the Moon original version, it's make her more look like an undead! LOL.... so I remake her face manually, I think it much..much prettier! ^_^
I added a golden armor to the priestess and her tiger also.
Now our priestess ready for battle with her glowing armor and charming face!!

Keywords:
Priestess of the Moon, Golden Priestess, Beauty, Tyrande
Contents

Golden Priestess of The Moon.blp (Texture)

Reviews
16:35, 17th Feb 2015 Kwaliti: Great start, but you shouldn't stop there. The golden parts really look glued on and need better blending. That means fiddling around with the tiger's texture as well. Shadows are the key thing here.
  1. 16:35, 17th Feb 2015
    Kwaliti:

Great start, but you shouldn't stop there. The golden parts really look glued on and need better blending. That means fiddling around with the tiger's texture as well. Shadows are the key thing here.

2. Sunreaver

Sunreaver

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  3. Direfury

Direfury

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Honestly, to make anything good out of the face, you'd need a larger resolution for the texture. But considering the current size, very nice. Good job.

I would suggest changing the tiger itself quite a bit more, though.

EDIT:
    On a second look, it simply looks like you copied the Sorceress crown, and edited it to fit certain parts of the texture. I personally don't mind this, as it was done rather well.

4. Ujimasa Hojo

Ujimasa Hojo

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Perfect to distinguish Tyrande from regular Moon Priestesses.

5. Yanwar

Yanwar

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yup, you're right. I use sorceress's crown to make some part of priestess's armor (^_~)V
    For the Tiger, I ever tried to change it color to orange, just like a common tiger, but the result is so disappointing, the armor seems blended with tiger's color, it make the golden armor does not look good.... 6('_')

6. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    now look at that, a priestess of the moon texture that doesn't look crappy because of the face :3

although.. work more on the armor, it always needs a bit of darker shading beneath each piece of the armor, specially on the tiger

7. Splub

Splub

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ooh that's cool! Armor on the tiger reminds me of Far Cry!

8. Love Seeker

Love Seeker

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Face looks like Malfurion's face o.o

9. Sunreaver

Sunreaver

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  10. Yanwar

Yanwar

Resources:
    Resources:
    Malfurion's face?? hmmm, you mean for facial hair, right? ('_')???
    That's Tyrande's hair actually. hehe (^_~)
    Well, just like you know, Priestess's original version has a big head without neck. So, for her face, I make it smaller by adding some extension hair beside her face. For the neck I can not make it better than this, I just adding some empty space!