• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Golden Priestess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I remade my Golden Priestess skin entirely and added a lot of new features to it. This is indeed my first skin and I'm looking for some advice on how to improve it.

GoldenPriestessDisplayPicture.jpg

Level 15
I am not sure exactly what it looks before re-skin (could you please post) but haven't you just recolored the parts (even if you have used free hand, it looks the same except colors. Her skin (where she don't have clothes, couldn't find a better word) looks a little to bright and yellow, even though she is a "golden priestess", and the hair too. Her eyes look stairy* too.

*I have no idea what it is called in english, what i am meaning is that she just looks at a point.

Level 4
The entire face, hair and clothing is remade, I couldn't do anything on the team coloured areas (believe me I tried). And the eyes wont really show that in-game, other then in portrait.

Nice to see that you're giving actual feedback I can use Dion

comparison.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.