• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

'Potion-Inventar' Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 51
I've a request, or more or less a question. Is it possible to make such a system thingy:
attachment.php

soo, I mean, a costum bar over the square with the command buttons that is only for potions, so when I pick up a potion, it automatically put it in that bar.
if this is possible, it would be glad when someone could make it. and I know, this can take hell load of time, but I can wait.

anyway: If you make it, you will earn +rep AND credits in my map. (if it is possibly to make though)

NOTE: The pic above is just a quick CNP of some UI-Textures to show you what I mean!

PS: This 'inventar' would be for my map: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/scarlet-crusade-161809/

Attachments

• Test.jpg
    Test.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 364
Level 13
Well, in Anachrons, "How to install and configure JNGP" he said remarkably "Check Disable RtC" for vJASS to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.