• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Simple Spell request: Holy Shock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 51
Heyo! As a lot of you know, I'm currently working on a map, called The The Scarlet Crusade. And as I'm a really big nooby in triggering, I would like to requst a simple spell:

BTNHeal.jpg

Holy Shock

Description: Deals X damage to an enemy target. The spell heals the caster by 1/3 of the dealt damage.

Level 1: Damage: 45
Level 2: Damage: 90

I think this can be easily done. The object editor stuff is already done, but if you like you can make a new one. (because I think, mine would not work :p)

+rep and credits for shure :p

Level 14
  • HolyShock
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Holy Shock
    • Actions
      • Set CasterUnit = (Triggering unit)
      • Set TargetUnit = (Target unit of ability being cast)
      • Set TargetLife = (Life of TargetUnit)
      • Unit - Cause CasterUnit to damage TargetUnit, dealing (45.00 x (Real((Level of Holy Shock for CasterUnit)))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Divine
      • Set DmgDone = (TargetLife - (Life of TargetUnit))
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • DmgDone Greater than 0.00
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Set life of CasterUnit to ((Life of CasterUnit) + (0.33 x DmgDone))
        • Else - Actions
Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. If you need one, I can also provide a test map.

Attachments

• HolyShock.w3x
    13.9 KB · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.