• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

PotH v1.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
PotH, also known as Pahlawan of the Hutan.

This is a team versus map, up to 5 players on both teams.

The original idea is inspired by DotA gameplay. Both teams have to push against enemy towers, destroy their base, etc.

What is unique about this map:
- I use Human and Orc instead of Night Elf and Undead.
- When a tower is destroyed, the army (commonly known as Creeps) of the destroying team gets an upgrade.
- The stats of heroes are only gained upon using Powerup Potions (originally known as Tome of Agility/Strength/Intelligence).
- The game ends in two conditions: 1) When a base is destroyed, the kills of winning team is more than losing team by a certain amount. 2) At any point of the game before a base is destroyed, a player kills 30 times.

This game is still in its early stages, therefore:
- More things can be added in in future versions.
- Expect some bugs.
- Please point out incorrect tooltips.
- Let me know about uncredited ideas so that I can add them in.
- Please provide as much feedback as possible regarding balancing.
- This map is not ready for real teamplay yet, although you can do so if you wish to.
- I enabled a AI-controlled unit for single players.

I'm hoping to get some testers to try out and let me know areas to be improved.

Attachments

• PotH v1.00.w3x
    630 KB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.