• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Resource Section bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Image upload
When I try to upload this image: Altar of Kings.jpg - it keeps loading forever. The drop box is gone during this, so can't upload anything else.

When I try uploading it in this post it "wasn't an image as expected" so seems to be an issue with the image itself, but it should give a similar error instead of getting stuck.
Edit: It seems to be because it's a webp file and not a real jpg file.

2. Quick Links: moderation
I'm getting the Moderation part of the quick links in all resource sections instead of just the models section.

3. Thumbnail border bug
Sometimes with thumbnails that with a larger height than width, it partially overlaps the bottom border:
thumbs.jpg

4. Resource count under avatar is inflated
It's either counting deleted bundles, or counting each individual resource instead of the number of bundles.

5. Title length
If you input a title with 3 or less characters, you get an error saying "No title."

6. Moderation queue
Not sure what's going on here:
modq.jpg
Seems to be a resource that was deleted from a bundle or something. URL is najentus-portraits.295153 but redirects to high-warlord-najentus.128529.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.