• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Possible to hide interface features?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I'm wondering if it's possible to only show the Map and the command UI.
Removing the stats, armor, picture of the unit.

and you cannot remove the UI buttons for the stats etc since those are added ingame, and not by the UI file... even setting the icon paths to nothing will still result to an icon there (either Sammy or a green icon)...

if you use just units, you can remove attack but the armor will still be there... For heroes, the Stat buttons will always be there...

I think not much right now (if there is any)... but if you'll make an anime map on SC2, I think you'll need more custom models than if you make it on wc3...

and there's just one thing which makes me think if I'll get SC2 or not... the fact that internet connection is required to play... my friend said, even in SP you need it... but someone said that its not true... so I'm confused...

Level 9
plus i think it will be laggy for us adiktuz... i think only few in our country are playing... and most of them plays wc3. so i'm still deciding. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.