• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Possible to hide UI commands for a unit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
One thing I read is that you can use the button location trick to make it not appear, but that trick supposedly makes the game crash on mac computers. You basically set the coordinates to -11, -11 (don't know if that is the exact coordinates, though, just from memory). I think you have to modify some file though and I don't know if you can open it normally.

I don't think you can change it with triggers.

I don't think you can make it only happen for one player - it would affect all players.

Status
Not open for further replies.