• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Possible Open Beta release (its the final stress test now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
With WoW releasing on the 23 and the final stress started on the 8th, there is 15 days between those days so, half of 15 is 7.5 so the stress :arrow: might last 7 to 8 days before the Open Beta Starts.

Level 9
Thats funny, because the main site clearly states:
You can download the open beta client, but playing in the World of Warcraft open beta test requires that you create an open beta account using the account-creation pages on WorldofWarcraft.com. These pages are currently offline, but we are working hard to bring them back up as soon as possible.

Level 9
Man, your good.
I never acutally thought anyone would have an account on fileplanet.
And, btw my downloader said, 1 day, 22 hours and 44 minutes left so i closed it, even for WoW im not waitin that long :roll: .
Edit: your sure its not the final stress?

Level 9
nah, ill wait till the real thing, id rather play R&C: Up Your Arsenal, man that game rocks........
Edit:You know the Open Beta is full, Right, and how could you create a account without the account creation pages up?

Level 9
Thats directed at Sansui and Oz02 right? Because if its not, im not in, because the sign ups are closed even though sansui thought it wasn't.....

Status
Not open for further replies.