• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Possible Action-RPG...i need a team!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
:)

Project name: -
Players: 8-10
Genre: Action RPG & PVP Arena

About the game:

A Diablo like+ORPG!

What i need!

2 triggerers, 1 must be able to work with Jass and vJass!
1-2 Terrainers
A Designer for icons and any other visual resources that might be needed

If you have any questions please PM me!

Level 14
Probably him and I have seen more than one user loosing days doing the items an 50 lines lua code would have generated so I would like to know if Druu96 knows the lua object generation or wants to make original items who can not be procedurally generated in an trivial way.

Level 19
Probably him and I have seen more than one user loosing days doing the items an 50 lines lua code would have generated so I would like to know if Druu96 knows the lua object generation or wants to make original items who can not be procedurally generated in an trivial way.

if youre doing items in lua your probably doing it wrong. smh.

JASS:
set fullItemGenerator = FullItemGenerator.create("Flimsy Branch", /*
 */"|cffffcc00Item Type|r : 2-Handed Weapon|n|cffffcc00Class Requirement|r : Wizard, Witch", 'B02P', SLOT_MAINHAND)/*
 */.addTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_DAMAGE,2,0,0,0)/*
 */.addTrait(TRAIT_TYPE_INTELLIGENCE,2,0,0,0)/*
 */.register('I00O')

only thing i use object editor for is the icon and the colorizer. i've seen people have problems with lagging when changing item fields but you shouldnt have a wooden PC if you expect to do development.

Level 14
I never did any items with lua and I spoke of the users who make 600 items who were each the previous one with one more damage and so those 600 items can be generated easily by an very short lua loop and those users were doing what an loop would do with object editor taking days for doing what the lua script do in five seconds.
Do not speak like if it was me I referenced please I never did anything like using lua scripts for creating one item nor made 600 repetitive items by hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.