• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Portrait - Need for this model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey all...

Well PROXY made a model of Archimonde from his Warlods of Draenor appearance due to my request. Unfortunately because of his upcoming hero contest and some private reasons he can't get the change to make the portrait to it. Well, I cannot wait any longer:)..gotta finish my campaign sooner and I don't wanna use shitty wc3 archimonde model in it.

I think he wouldn't mind if its done by someone else, otherwise he would've made it anyway.

Here's the model....I tried to do the portrait by myself, it went well but mouth isnt moving during talk animations, I think that animation transfer application doesn't create miracles. I'm not a godlike 3D artist as PROXY is so don't know shit about bones and stuff. This was the best I could do.

If someone can also add those particle emitters(green flames on shoulders) on eredar annihilator model(another model of PROXY) to archimonde model and to its portrait, I'd be bonus grateful ofc. Well I did that too by copying the exact values but they didn't seem as big or glowy as they are in original model, dunno why...and those pivot points were some trouble for me too.

Attachments

• Archemonde_Legion.mdx
    219.3 KB · Views: 106
  • archimonde_portrait.mdx
    94.9 KB · Views: 108
  • EredarAnnihilator.mdx
    205.2 KB · Views: 98
Status
Not open for further replies.