• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pony theme for hive [poll]

DO YOU WANT PONY THEMES FOR HIVE?

• Yes PONIES FTH(FOR THE HIVE)

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • No (I HATE PONIES AND BRONIES AHH/Other issues or reasons)

Votes: 21 80.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Do you want a pony theme for hive?

So that Bronies/Others can have a mutiple array of Ponies ^^

Please answer Yes/No

Poll rules etc apply yatta yatta ^^

Any kind of pony theme could be created/ May there could even be a contest for it ^^

COuld have a Total Theme as single or
A different background style for each pony =D

Just thought it would be nice to have a background non BRown Black n white :L

No one will be forced to use the themes if they don't want too. No brony/other would shove ponies down your throat o_O

65575%20-%20The_Great_And_Powerful_Trixie%20Trixie%20artist%3Acorruptionsolid%20crystal_ball%20twilight_sparkle.jpg]

This is just to show for interest and won't be implemented unless some mods will be willing to create a theme and implement ^^?

Any mods willing?

Last edited:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
The problem with requesting a forum skin, no matter the theme, is that seemingly nobody can do one, but if you can, then by all means, go ahead, and we'll make it available for users.
It's a forum skin so you don't have to use it if you don't want to. I don't watch the show but I'd be receptive to a pony forum skin if someone made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.