• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Call the cops, you cannot stop me (Infrenus pony model)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
...Yeah. Now that the fandom seems to bea bit calmer to me to post it and people dont go "OHMYGOSH20%COLLER!!1!" I am making this.

Callthecops.jpg

It will have ingame textures and I think will be outlined (thats just a rough scaling I done to make a example).

I plan on making the mane 6, princesses and some villains first, but will go into other characters if enough people want them.

Also I dont know how I will distribute these ponies, I really dont want to spam the model section with poni poni, could be on this thread I think, just like ultimaja's gallery. I only use the hive to post my warcraft models.

Any construtive critics or suggestions, I'm all ears.

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
...Yeah. Now that the fandom seems to bea bit calmer to me to post it and people dont go "OHMYGOSH20%COLLER!!1!" I am making this.

View attachment 136139

It will have ingame textures and I think will be outlined (thats just a rough scaling I done to make a example).

I plan on making the mane 6, princesses and some villains first, but will go into other characters if enough people want them.

Also I dont know how I will distribute these ponies, I really dont want to spam the model section with poni poni, could be on this thread I think, just like ultimaja's gallery. I only use the hive to post my warcraft models.

If you submit 2-3 and then create a pack, the models will be invisible by default unless searched for. This prevents the spam and people can still find your models by searching. You can then submit some more and also add those to the pack.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
[rainbow]OHMYGOSH20%COLLER!!1![/rainbow]

If you submit 2-3 and then create a pack, the models will be invisible by default unless searched for. This prevents the spam and people can still find your models by searching. You can then submit some more and also add those to the pack.
Oh hey, I didn't know that. That's handy.

View attachment 136139

It's looking good so far, and I'm personally glad to see someone still into this. Looking forward to Season 5. : )

Level 19
Sorry for being slow, I in the middle of my finals, also I'm from Brazil, so everything is a clusterfuck because of the world cup.

As Kyrbi0 said, that's pretty handy.

It's looking good so far, and I'm personally glad to see someone still into this. Looking forward to Season 5. : )
[/hidden]

Well, I like cute stuff and lke fantasy stuff. Cute poies doig fantasy stuff? I'm not going anywhere.

Dat cell shading dou

Is looking pretty bad up close. And yes, half looking at your models and half old second life knowledge.

Some progress with it?

As for progress.... I'm trying, but the head is a LOT harder to come. I tried even usng a wolf head as a base but... it ended looking like a naga myrmidon. Don't even ask to look, on the weekend I will try doing it from scratch.

Also.... anyone has mdx/mld primitives like balls and squares?

Level 19
CrawlinginmySkin.png

Pinka because it's the easiest mane I can do, just for show.

The head is a bit wonky, but it's not even closer to the final thing.

Also, that strange thing on the lips. I gave no idea what it is, seems like something with the normals there.

Should I go for show accuracy or can I change then a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.