• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Poll - Campaign Heros

Which hero was your favorite?

• Arthas - ROC Human

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Jaina - ROC Human

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thrall - ROC Orc

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Cairne Bloodhoof - ROC Orc

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Illidan Stormrage - ROC Night Elf

• Tyrande Whisperwind - ROC/TFT Night Elf

• Furion Stormrage - ROC/TFT Night Elf

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Maiev Shadowsong - TFT Night Elf

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Undead Arthas - ROC/TFT Undead

• Kel'thuzad - ROC/TFT Undead

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Sylvanas Windrunner - TFT Undead

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Rexxar - TFT Orc

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Kael - TFT Human

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Lady Vashj - TFT Human

• Illidan Stromrage (Demon) - TFT Human

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Which hero from Blizzards campaigns was your favorite?

Mine was Maiev Shadowsong, because warden has taken place of my fav hero it was once DH

Level 8
Campaign heroes... not heros.

Fix that first.

And where the hell is Grom. I like Grom. Everyone likes him. Or that badass archer from Warcraft 2 Alleria. Where?

Level 7

Fix that first.

And where the hell is Grom. I like Grom. Everyone likes him. Or that badass archer from Warcraft 2 Alleria. Where?

Sorry, forgot about Grom on account you only use him for 2 levels, and as 4 alliera this is only for wc3 heroes.

Level 7

Fix that first.

Btw I dont like grom, I found that part of the orc campaign boring, only fun piece with him was when u fight the chaos orcs. Allieria? Puh Sylvanas is way better.

Level 7
Yes the invasion of Quel'thalas was my favorite three levels of the ROC undead campaign, and yes even though sylvanas got 'owned' she does re-appear in the TFT undead campaign, where I found the mission where you use her to be fun. Kel'thuzad was quite a fun hero, unfortunatly, you use him very little, in ROC you finally get him in Blackrock and Roll again!, but to find you later if to protect him, and as for TFT, you use him 4 the first few levels then you leave him in Loderon. Yet I find each experience with each hero enjoyable.

Level 8
And? Orgrim Doomhammer was the warchief of the horde during Wc1 and Wc2 and fought alonside thrall to free orcs during the siege of durnholde. and he gave his armour and hammer to thrall before his death.

They all did great things and no orc hero can be considered the greatest of them all.

Last edited:
Level 2
Where's Anub'arak? He was Arthas's badass beetle bodyguard. I loved the levels where they're in Ajol'nerub and he's acting like a tour guide.

Level 9
I always wondered how Ogre's and Orc's mated tomake the Mok'Nathal :p
I say Thrall cuz he is Kickass since Grom and Orgrim arent here i vote Thrall.
Anyways Thrall is the first WC3 hero i played with.(in the demo)

Level 7
I like Arthas much but Undead Arthas was totally pwnage invasion on Quel'thalas , catacombs in Icecrown to save Lich King ... I like to Thrall and Illidan but I vote Undead Arthas

Level 5
Kael ftw! I loved how they replaced humans with the blood elfs. My favorite level in TFT was the one when you fight magtheridon. Kel'thusad is my second favorite. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.