• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pokemon ALL Generations: Favorite Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Pokemon ALL Generations: Favorite Pokemon?

Which pokemon was your first to have ?
( - othen than yellow version where you dont get to choose)
Which pokemon is your favorite? which moves did you give him?

My first game was yellow but when i get to choose I go for fire pokemon - on whatever version.
Favorite pokemon? Me?
Magicarp + splash. lol I'm joking, I catch magicarp, train him into garidos and give him any water type move.
Whats yours?

Level 24
First of all best player you should edit your old post instead of double posting.

My favorite pokémon however has to either Lugia since Pokémon 2000 was the first pokémon movie I ever saw and in my opinion also the best. Seeing Lugia blast down the legendary bird trio like they were ants under his boot was epic.

Level 15
My favorite? Pshh, you want me to choose between my Milotic, Shiny Medicham, Gardevoir, Salamence, Sceptile and my Shiny Luxray?

Also, I have a Shiny Magicarp I am training (or was, until my DS broke) for a killkarp. Can take down a HP:255 D:255 blissey in one hit :D

Shiny Luxray looks so awesome, I play the game for 1 year and haven't seen a single shiny. :thumbs_down:

Level 14
I don't understand the purpose of using Gameshark unless you're accessing an in-game event that can't be accessed any other way (for example, the Deoxys event on Pokemon Emerald isn't around anymore due to the sheer amount of time that has passed, therefore there are no places to legitimately obtain it other than accessing the item for the event via Gameshark)

Even if you do use Gameshark, just try to legitimately catch it. Don't be a cheapskate with 99 Master Balls. It defeats the purpose of the game.

Level 15
I don't understand the purpose of using Gameshark unless you're accessing an in-game event that can't be accessed any other way (for example, the Deoxys event on Pokemon Emerald isn't around anymore due to the sheer amount of time that has passed, therefore there are no places to legitimately obtain it other than accessing the item for the event via Gameshark)

Even if you do use Gameshark, just try to legitimately catch it. Don't be a cheapskate with 99 Master Balls. It defeats the purpose of the game.

I didn't mean that kind of cheat, pokemon diamond offer a tool that increases the chance of catching shiny pokemon from 0.000001% to 0.005% it only alllowed me to get one shiny pokemon so far XD and that pokemon, was a pink Pachirisu. :thumbs_up:
Spr_4d_417_m_s.png

Status
Not open for further replies.