• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Most A-Hole move by a character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
In every single f--king pokemon game, your rival gets the super-effective pokemon, It's so friggin gay! The first battle you have with them I'd say is the easiest; They don't have elemental moves(fire,water,etc). Just scratch or tackle. But from there, they always have the friggin super-effective moves on you.

I don't know about you guys, but this is the most asshole move by any game to me.

Level 11
In Red Dead Redemption.. i beat 5 people in Five Finger Fillet straight... when i beat all of them, they all started shooting me and i died...

i have a lot more but i was mad!

Level 11
Another A-Hole move is The Penetrator from Demons Souls.... he has a move that pretty much kills u in 1 hit (at low level), i had 2 people with me and we still died... i ended up losing 100,000 of my souls....

Heres a video of what he looks like if u don't know what i'm talking about

the move he does to the hero at 0:57 in the video... i personally believe this is the hardest boss in the game when u just 1v1 him... died so many times against him.. loved it.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.