• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Poison Blask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Can some1 do this for me:
Effect - creates a poison ball infront of the caster that travels 500 range (i don't know how to say that in other words) and after that explodes, damaging the enemies around and putting poison on them for 5 seconds. Each second the poison deals damage and slows the targets.
Mana cost: 300
Level 1: The explosion deals 200 damage, the poison deals 15 damage every second and slows by 20%
Level 2: The explosion deals 300 damage, the poison deals 25 damage every second and slows by 30%
Level 3: The explosion deals 400 damage, the poison deals 40 damage and slows by 40%

+rep and Credits in my map!!! THANK YOU!!!!!
(don't be suprised if you see more requests for spells from me :confused: )

Level 11
Actually very easy. You just move a dummy unit 500 range then shadow strike everything in the area. I'd make it now if the other guy didn't say he would.

Status
Not open for further replies.