• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Request :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
My last spell request didn't go so well, but I still need a poison spell, so:
Name: Poison Orb
Effect: Creates a poison orb at the chosen area. The orb poisons every enemy that gets near it for 5 seconds, slowing them and damaging them over time.
Level 1: Orb stays for 3 seconds, it has 300 AoE, the poison does 20% slow and 40 damage every second.
Level 2: Orb stays for 4 seconds, it has 400 AoE, the poison does 25% slow and 75 damage every second.
Level 3: Orb stays for 5 seconds, it has 500 AoE, the poison does 40% slow and 100 damage every second.
Model for Poison Orb: Orb of Poison - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

THANK YOU! +rep and credits!

Level 22
I can give it try but need to get some stuff first:

Do you want me to base the poison on shadow strike so it will be like a float for the damage or just damage without float, got another spell else to base it on.

Also do you want it MUI or is it only used for one hero (easier for me) :)

That's all I need to know ;)

regards

~baassee

Level 11
You should look up some tutorials for simple GUI spellmaking. No offense but I don't like to waste time making spells as simple as this for others, because I assure you it'd take roughly 10 minutes to learn how to do it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.