• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

pobrems with the importing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i had some problems with importing models. The principal problem is that the editor cant read the texture and it doesnt appear. I tryed with a lot of models :cry: and i cant put the f***ing texture. Please help me. Like you see i have some problems with english, and if you dont understand me just ask :]

Level 16
The tipical import problems yy...

I dont know how often it's discussed alrdy but lets see:

1) Simply and the best try: Download some model from "General Frank" <-- this models works always directly (there will be more user but i only remerber him at the moment)

2) Doesn't work? --> If you import something - you need to delte "war3mapimportet\". Save you map - close editor - open again - and try to use the model.

3) Still doesn't work --> maybe you collect a n00bmodel - that isn't working anyway

4) If nothing help - you should ask the creat0r of the model for help via pm

Status
Not open for further replies.