• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pmf [stable-v.1.1.0-eng]

Reactions: deepstrasz
Petit Massacre en Famille (PMF) 1.1.0a
Created by Unrealvision

Map Info:

PMF is a map of cooperation / intensive action that confronts two teams. BigDaddys are facing the BadDaddy.
Have fun !
This is the first version "1.0.0d" of the stable version, somethings can go wrong but 95% of the map is working well.
Support this on: www.pmf-warcraft3.forumactif.com.

(update 1.1.0a) :
Code optimization.
Debug mod "Zombie".
Version 3 mod "Survival".
New system to remove inactive BigDaddys, which replaces the anti-AFK's system.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
MFP is a humorous map Cooperation opposing six players against a team player who has the 7th track during the allotted time. The team consists of six BigDaddys and player tracking is called the BadDaddy.

What are the main features PMF?
PMF combines management, strategy and control of land mass.
While BigDaddys try to cover their backs on him BadDaddy when developing a game very offensive and should use his strength advantage.
In addition, the card will offer a dozen "Mods" to customize all parties.
Some mods will have a minimal impact on the game, other totally influence the style of game participants.
One of the features of PMF is the possibility of making the parties more or less long, and set the difficulty oppose both teams.

What level configuration parties?
You should know that PMF propose ten Mods and many quests.
Players choose Mods pouront game radically influencing each party: "Free For All", "Zombie Mods", "No Limit", "Revengers", etc..
In addition, it is possible to combine the mods to create truly unique parts!
The host of the party will determine the life of BadDaddy (single player) and adjust the difficulty abilities of players cooperating.

Which style of play is similar PMF?
If one were to make a comparison, we can make a vague approximation with "The Tracker" or a "Vampire". That is to say a manhunt to many. However, here the BigDaddys are tracked and only their survival determine the end of the game. The evolution of camps and opportunities left to give BigDaddys, however, more freedoms and choices for players.

Features:

Mods : RandomBox, ping, FFA, Flag, Zombie, Survival,RezBad, BoostBad, Overtime, Anarchy, Revenger.

- RandomBox : a special event is created every 3 minutes. The RandomBox can have a big impact on the game ... or almost nothing.
- Ping : show the position of every main characters every minutes.
- FFA : Free For All, after 60 secondes.
- Flag : Create a unit, at the map's center. Kill it to obtain and sell the flag. The player win when he have 5 points.
- Zombie : Change, randomly one of the BigDaddys, during the night, by a ZombDaddy. He became alone during one night !
- Survival : Create Zombies during the night. Interesting mod with unlimited time.
- RezBad : Remove the BadDaddy's resurrection stone.
- BoostBad : Increase the BadDaddy's army every 45 secondes. Usefull for beginners.

- Overtime : Add 5 minutes a the end of the game, if a BigDaddy die.

- Anarchy 93 : Add a Powerfull Hero, on the center of the map after 5 game time. Interesting mod combineted with some other.

- Revenger : Give a support hero, to help the other BigDaddy, when one of them die.

Some else stuff about map:

This map is originaly in french, but in association with Luctum,
Unrealvision have made a traduction in english. However both are not
native english speaker and somes traduction may not be totaly accurate
but we hope everybody can globally understand the map.

You can support the map on : www.pmf-warcraft3.forumactif.com.

Screenshots and Videos:

double11.jpg

prince10.jpg

portai10.jpg

1362160830-4.jpg

Image Description:
Mod Selection

1362160833-2.jpg

Image Description:
A very big army ! It's very helpfull, but I think you already know that...

1362160832-3.jpg

Image Description:
Survival mod doing his job and destroying my base ;'(

1362160824-1.jpg

Image Description:
But I have a new base :DD. And dinosaurus.

Video Description:
(Video in French Audio but with subtiles in annotations)
We were trying to make a presentation video of the map...
A FAIL during the test of the Survival Mod of "Petit Massacre en Famille" map on Warcraft III. Monsters are randomly going to the north of the map...
The bug have been corrected in the last version(lol)
With this vid you can globally see the map (since this version, the map don't have change so much)

Keywords:
Luctum, Unrealvision, Map, Warcraft III, Dinosaurus, Survival, Melee, Gold Mine, Mod, Mods, Fun, Speed, Massive, Intense, Dynamic, Coward, Versus, FFA
Contents

PMF [STABLE-V.1.1.0-ENG] (Map)

Reviews
13:53, 3rd Apr 2013 Orcnet: wacky game but very fit for those who play this with friends in LAN or any else, map approved

M

13:53, 3rd Apr 2013
Orcnet: wacky game but very fit for those who play this with friends in LAN or any else, map approved

Level 6
Going to test it, downloading and reviewing later.
Also Nice description Sir :thumbs_up:

The map is really small, flat, and has a lot of glitches, dont know why but all the text... looks like you used google translator to write all the Description and Tips, also the map it self has lots of bugs and game it self isnt PlayerFriendly, its like a puzzle to figure out how to play it.
Damn it, when i read what i wrote it sounds like im a douche or something like that, but i really just Reviewed the map.

Gameplay 1/5
Terrain 1/5
Originallity 2/5 ("2" cause i fell bad choosing "1" for all options)
FunFactor 2/5

Total: 1.5/5
I dont want to be evil or something like that but its 1.5 for me, sorry

Last edited:
Level 2
Hello Gonzalord,
I thanks you because you are the first person who have test my map PMF 1.1.0. I can see that this first opinion is not very good. I take notes of all the bad things you noticed on the map and I wanted to explain many things about that.
Firstly, for the size of the map, I wanted to let less space as possible to the BigDaddy, which force the player to feel tight. To master this map, the player have to manages the space and his units.
Secondly for bugs or optimisations, I have already think about re-making the mod menu. I wanted to apologize about the many translation mistakes, I am french and a friend (the same friend who have translated this message) helped me to translate a part of the map (quest for example), but the other part of the map is just translated with google translate... I also don't really master the Warcraft 3 Editor and sometimes I make mystakes on the "code" wich can create bugs or error in the game. PMF is the first real map I post on internet. I understand your point of view, and I thanks you again for giving us your constructive opinion. If you want to report us the element wich are the most important to improve, I am open to all suggestion. Cordially.
Unrealvision.