1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

PLs help with sliding =)

Discussion in 'World Editor Help Zone' started by toninhomosca, Sep 10, 2009.

1. toninhomosca

toninhomosca

Resources:
    Resources:
    I wanna make that terrain that makes us slide like in mazes like Skating Maze :)) Pls help :pwink:

2. Toilet Maker

Toilet Maker

Resources:
    Resources:
    Maybe you should look up a tutorial on how to make a maze first? It's much better than coming here and asking us to help when you barely know much, it's like asking us to do the map for you.

3. cazador

cazador

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Use this trigger :)

[​IMG]

4. reason 3

reason 3

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    This is kind of hard to understand,since your world editor isn't in english.I would suggest him to use something like this

Last edited: Oct 9, 2009
  5. manstie

manstie

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Use 3ICE's sliding system: Download
    I'm using it in my slide map, and it's really easy to use and customizable. It's RoC compatible and probably the most efficient one out there.
    It also has an in-built terrain kill.

Ask about his sliding system here.

I suppose he speaks... German?

6. Maker

Maker

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Looks like Italian to me.

Anyway that's a horribly unefficient trigger.

7. Toilet Maker

Toilet Maker

Resources:
    Resources:
    Pretty sure it's Spanish or a similiar latin language. Anyway lots of things that could be fixed up there to make it more effective.

8. cazador

cazador

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I'm Spanish ¬¬, it can be perfectly understood by any English-Speaker person who already knows something about triggers...

That's my old sliding trigger, I uploaded that image for other post, and I thought that it could be good to tell him how the slide works...

Unefficient???

The unic thing that can be fixed is the time of the periodic event to a bigger one, 0.01 is too small and may cause lag, 0.05 - 0.10 would be enough.

Except that thing, the unic other thing that can be improved is changing "Entire map" to "Playable map area", but that's a minor fix...

The structure of the trigger it's pefect, maybe change the "Take all units, and, no = to player 12" to "Take all units of type X" but's the same...

Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
  9. toninhomosca

toninhomosca

Resources:
    Resources:
    spanish for sure... i'm portuguese i know xD