• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Maze Maps (help pls dn't ignore pls)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I wanna learn exactly the basic of maze xD But in a diferent way then the tuturial, a way that i don't need to do regions and make them all thats boring, so , unit that enter SNOW Dies, pls help me with that :))snow - northrend

Level 14
Wait a moment... I will edit this...

EDIT: Well these might be leaky or something.
  • Slide
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.03 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set temp_Group = (Units of type Illidan)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in temp_Group and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set temp_point = (Position of (Picked unit))
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Terrain type at temp_point) Equal to Icecrown Glacier - Dark Ice
              • ((Picked unit) is alive) Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to (temp_point offset by 5.00 towards (Facing of (Picked unit)) degrees)
            • Else - Actions
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_temp_point)
              • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_temp_Group)
  • Slide 3
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting a point
    • Conditions
      • (Terrain type at (Position of (Triggering unit))) Equal to Icecrown Glacier - Dark Ice
    • Actions
      • Set temp_point = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to temp_point, facing (Target point of issued order)
Well there's the slide thing, took it from my map. Wait, getting the second thing.
The Terrain type is at enviroment conditions, and the temp_point is a variable.

EDIT2: Here.
  • Terrain Killer
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.12 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set temp_Group = (Units of type Illidan)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in temp_Group and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set temp_point = (Position of (Picked unit))
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Picked unit) is alive) Equal to True
              • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
                • Conditions
                  • (Terrain type at (Position of (Picked unit))) Equal to Ashenvale - Dirt
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Kill (Picked unit)
            • Else - Actions
Oi and remember to change (Terrain type at (Position of (Picked unit))) Equal to Ashenvale - Dirt and (Terrain type at (Position of (Triggering unit))) Equal to Icecrown Glacier - Dark Ice to the things you want :p

If that is too hard, download this and copy the Terrain Killer and Slide <.<

Attachments

• Escape Night Elves.w3x
    593 KB · Views: 75
Level 4
Do you know how to Unit enter snow kill trigger? i'm looking in tuturials , comments , posts xD

Maybe a program make it for me automaticly, going to search, and Thanks a LLLLOOOOTTT for the slide thing :))))

THANK YOU :)))

Level 11
Well, from what I understand, you say that you have read tutorials/comments/posts but found nothing. You don't say anything about that particular tutorial, and I thought of linking it since it's well-written and explains mazes well. Besides, you can use TheHunterKiller's terrain killer trigger. Yet still you ask how to do it. I don't understand...

Status
Not open for further replies.