• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrain Killer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi, I'm making and escape/maze and I know that there's a way to do a trigger that kills a unit who enter in a tileset, but I don't know how to do that, I don't want to use regions for kill...

Please can you tell me how to do that?:smile:

EDIT:
Hi, the first, my english isn't very good so have patience xD

I'm making an escape/maze, but I don't want to do regions that kill the escapers, I know that there's a trigger that:
Kills a unit who enters in "x" tileset,
but I don't know how to make it, can you explain it to me, please?

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 3
Easy Way:
Periodic trigger:
Pick every unit of type escaper
If Terrain Type of Position of Picked Unit == Your terrain type then
kill Picked unit
else
Do nothing

Better way:
Create a timer for each escaper, which get coordinates of unit, then gets terrain type and checks it, then kills unit if matches

Level 25
Time - Every 0.03 seconds
Condition - Terrain Type Comparison - Terran Type at Unit position of HERO1 (use a variable and set HERO to a unit of your choice. EQUAL TO Village - Dirt (or whatever you want to)
Action: Unit explode HERO 1

Give rep if it's the one I ye wanted, I like rep :p

Level 6
Like this? Somethig are in spanish but I think that you can see if it's good:

dibujomq9.png

Level 17
Time - Every 0.03 seconds
Condition - Terrain Type Comparison - Terran Type at Unit position of HERO1 (use a variable and set HERO to a unit of your choice. EQUAL TO Village - Dirt (or whatever you want to)
Action: Unit explode HERO 1

Give rep if it's the one I ye wanted, I like rep :p
Don't ask for rep D:

You could set regeneration of the unit to -100000 and then make regeneration only on blight, but that's one solution.

Level 17
Not so hard to check for yourself.

Saw a similar thread in WE helpzone, stop making double threads, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.