• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Pls Help me (world editor trigger - I want make a RPG multi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Hy, my probleme is:
i want to create a rpg big map, and the when begin the map have many hero, i create regions(near every regions have a neutral hero) and a wisp and wisp if go on region with trigger kill the wisp and hero move instatly on another location and change owner player 1. when the hero grown up to level 30 have a choose will be good/or evil and will be replaced this old hero,kill with trigger the old and create a new but the new hero dont know what hero choose the player and how identify this hero lv.
exemple have 4 hero:
demon hunter 0033 <gr>
keeper grown 0045 <gr>
warden 0009 <gr>
priestes moon 0097 <gr>

and near every hero have a region and player wisp walk on thios region and player was choosed warden 009 <gr>, but in trigger dont store and attache this this hero to the player1 exemple

Level 40
First Question: detect the hero type that the hero has when its leveling up to level 30. ( if this wasnt what you needed, please state that )

Second Question: [ you need a global point variable called loc )

Unit - A Unit Dies
Conditions
Owner of Triggering Unit Equal to Neutral Hostile
Actions
Custom Script: local location loc = GetUnitLoc( GetTriggerUnit() )
Wait x seconds
Custom Script: set udg_loc = loc
Unit - Create 1 Unit Type of Triggering Unit at loc facing x degrees
Custom Script: call RemoveLocation( loc )
Custom Script: set loc = null

Status
Not open for further replies.