• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Please help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I am a noob with all this stuff but I got this working. Only bug is, after a while the camera no longer follows directly behind but rotates to the side bit by bit. Is there a way to reset the camera every 30 seconds or so just to keep it following from behind?

Please help:
Event:
Time - Every 0.01 seconds of game time
Action:
Camera - Apply Player1Camera <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.01 seconds
Camera - Set Player 1 (Red)'s camera Rotation to (Facing of Player1Unit) over 1.00 seconds
Camera - Lock camera target for Player 1 (Red) to Player1Unit, offset by (0.00, 0.00) using The unit's rotation

The problem is that is rotates around bit by bit rather than always staying behind. It doesn't do it automatically, only after I move around. It seems like the facing angle changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.