• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Player Forces?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
It's been so long since I last used World Editor so please go easy on me. XD

In Scenario --> Forces Properties I divided the 12 players into two forces (6v6) but when I tested the game it's making all players allied to each other. There are no triggers in my map yet I don't know what caused this.

Anyone can point out the error?

Level 12
It's been so long since I last used World Editor so please go easy on me. XD

In Scenario --> Forces Properties I divided the 12 players into two forces (6v6) but when I tested the game it's making all players allied to each other. There are no triggers in my map yet I don't know what caused this.

Anyone can point out the error?

post the map here, so we can check what's happening. because when i test the same thing, they weren't allied.

Level 12
Private Message sent.

oh my, you can attach the map in the thread instead of send the map via PM.

anyway, the problem is you create units for player 1 red on the left side and player 6 orange on the right side, of course they will be both allies, since they're on the same force!

create it for Player 7 Green instead and it will work. i've tested it.

P.S your terrain is so amazing, nice one.

Status
Not open for further replies.