• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Playable Terrain from a map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
A random shot from my RPG map I made for my brother for Christmas. Sorry, for the sky. The angle of the camera seemed to kill it.
EDIT #1 Fixed water and althought it looks strange on the shore it's leveled with the rest of the water, just looks weird, don't know why -.-

EDIT #2 Added another screenshot. Entering the Lucky Jungle.

Attachments

• Playable Terrain1.jpg
    Playable Terrain1.jpg
    746.8 KB · Views: 200
  • Playable Terrain2.jpg
    Playable Terrain2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 244
Last edited:
Level 11
Fixed water, sorry about that. Looks a little weird, but it's ok. Angle ruins it but I'm too lazy to make another camera. raid1000, how the fuck does it look like a nuke went off there? 0_0

Level 19
em teh trees are kinda green fog is kinda green and looks like radioactive waste!
but doesnt mather since its playable!

Level 14
The cave cuts off in a really strange way I'd say and the really light green of the trees hurts but it might be the trees fault

Status
Not open for further replies.