• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Play Animation While Moving?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, I want to ask how to play a unit's animation while they're moving.

Basically I want to use the Blademaster model and use the spin animation which works when I trigger 'Unit - Play Animation' but when I move the animation stops. I want to animation to keep playing while the unit is moving so that he is spin moving.

I tried to do 'Time - Every 0.03 Seconds' play the animation however it just makes the animation stutter instead of playing the animation fully it just plays the first 0.03 seconds and then repeats back to the start which I don't want.

Any help?

Level 22
Most animation index numbers are 1-7. Just try them out until you get the right one.

Furthermore, as far as I know, the order of the Model's animation determine the index. Example a model with Stand Animation Sequence from 1000 to 2000, Walk Animation 2500 to 3500, Attack: 3600 to 4000, Death: 4300 to 5000, Then index 1 will play Stand, index at 2 = Walk, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.