• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pit Fighitng II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey!!!

After months of diligent work, Pit Fighting II is finally ready to see daylight.

The original Pit Fighting was a game I thought up and created for Warcraft III. The concept is simple. Each player builds their forces normally and when the timer is up, all their forces are teleported into the Pit to fight to the death. To keep each round fair, any fighters killed in battle spawn back at their base to fight in the next round. Points are awarded based on the cost of the units killed, and the first team to reach the Win Amount wins!

I have worked out most of the major bugs, but I feel like there are still more. My goal is to get it as a Featured Map, so PLEASE don’t hesitate to tell me what you think. In return for helping, I will add your name to the Special Thanks at the end of the game.

PLAY NOW > > > Simply search for “Pit Fighting” in the magnifying glass search box on the Multiplayer > Create Game area in Starcraft II. This method will ensure you always have access to the latest version.

Click Here To Watch The Pit Fighting II Official Teaser Trailer Video

Thanks ahead of time!!! I can't wait to hear what you find.

Mini Map:
pit%20fighting%20map%20m.jpg

Hope to see you on Bnet!!!

DeXLL

Level 1
Screenshots and Updates

Hey All,

I have been working hard to make Pit Fighitng better almost every day. I just thought I would stop by to post some new screenshots and give you some updates on the project.

Recent Major Udates:
* Fixed (removed) large source of lag at beginning of opening.
* Fixed and double checked all pathing in Pit. Darn invisible collision. ;)
* Fixed Queens with less than 50 energy entering the pit.

Currently Working On
Game Modes:
* Win Criteria: Set Win Amount (default), Most Points In X Time, Most Points In X Rounds.
* Unlimited Resources: (on/off) (default on) Sets mineral patchs and vespian gysers to unlimited resources.
* Unit Return: (on/off) (default on) Units lost in battle will (will not) return to your base for the next battle.
* Auto Fight: (on/off) (default off) After entering the Pit, fighers will attack each other automatically.
* Money For Kills: (on/off) (default off) Units killed in battle will (will not) give the killing player resources.
* Round Length: (short/long) (default short) This will change the relative lenghth of the rounds.
* Max Rounds: (1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11) (default 11) Allows the users to select the maximum rounds played.

Pit%20Fighting%20II%20%281%29s.jpg

More Full Size Images:
Pit Fighting II Screenshot (01).jpg
Pit Fighting II Screenshot (02).jpg
Pit Fighting II Screenshot (03).jpg
Pit Fighting II Screenshot (04).jpg
Pit Fighting II Screenshot (05).jpg
Pit Fighting II Screenshot (06).jpg
Pit Fighting II Screenshot (07).jpg
Pit Fighting II Screenshot (08).jpg
Pit Fighting II Screenshot (09).jpg
Pit Fighting II Screenshot (10).jpg