• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pirates Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
all right well I want to make a bit of a freeform RPG-ish map. Obviously to it's name you are a low-leveled pirate at the start with no crew, a canoe as your boat, very little money, and starting out in a pirate trading town. What you have to do is earn cash and resources by completeing quests or you can loot towns, computers, or even other players. There are 5 types of pirates.
Captains-balanced out
Assassins-fast and stealthy
Monsters-Big and strong
Trader-Usually this guy would work for another pirate on his ship and help them earn funds.
Crewmen-Again a worker for a ship who can make items and fix the ship
You choose which pirate you start out with then you can go to different shops throughout the map and buy ships, weapons, and crewmen for hire. I'm hoping to get A LOT of quests which will keep people playing the map, and then maybe a save/load code will implemented so you can keep all of your hard worked for item, and money.
That's basicly it and then I'll just add detials to all of these basics of the map. If you could contribute that'd be nice...

Level 6
I've tried making maps like that before. Make a strong navy that sails around and stuff. If you want help I can I think.
-Blue

Level 1
that'd be nice, Also i forgot to say what kind of helpers I needed....Well I need some hel pwith terraining for the fact this thing is so giant. I need a few triggerers for all the quests and maybe a skinner? We're only gonna need a few custom skins fr the heroes.

Level 6
That could work. Hey I can terrain. I'm a good terrainer(Not to boast or anything). Pretty good triggerer without any knowledge of jass. Pretty good unit balancer. I've been messing around with the editor ever since warcraft III came out, so if you want help just pm me. Thx
-Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.