• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] Pirates of the Sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Ahoy matey!
Welcome to the Pirates of the Seas port! (post)

potsland.blogspot.com

For this 19th September talk like a pirate day I brought something really PIRATISH! SO YE'LL BE SPEAKING LIKE A SALTY SEADOG! :D

This map is now about five or six years old. But it has almost always been spanish. Now I decided to translate it so I could share it with my beloved hiveworkshop buckos!

The general idea of the game is somewhat like the space commander. Ye can be a pirate or a cap'n. Both have different but many roles each!
Pumping bilge water, firing and reloading the cannons, defending the deck, repairing the hull, fishing, treasure hunting, navigating the ship, outlooking for sea thingies and more thingies.
But the most important role is the role playing one. I did my best and all the possible to let ye be a pirate! Doing anything a real pirate would have done!
Ye can even go to the bar, drink grog until ye be seeing two headed scurvy fishies, start a fight or two and get all the bitchies ye can!

So you might decide whetever ye are a pirate or not! Fair Winds!

I'd really love and appreciate if you share with me what you think about my map! So thanks before hand!

Screenies:
screenpots1.jpg
screenpots2.jpg
screenpots3.jpg
screenpots4.jpg

Link: Pirates of the Sea!

Want to help? I have a few requests the map could find very useful!

-Animations for the pirates models.
-Sloop, brig, frigate and galleon models.
-General ideas. (i.e. shops, items, weapons, potions, systems, etc.)
-Playing, testing and finding any bug!

If you need the models, or further explanations on what to do I'll happily tell you if you let me know!

Last edited:
Level 9
Aye, mate. May I ask if I could join yer' crew in Garena? Arr. Anyways. My Warcraft III Fatal Errors when I approach the er, captain of the crew or something? The one surrounded with prostitutes on the upper part of the map ( the small Island ).
English please. Even though most are english, still some spanish words remain, and I recall that the rules forbid that.
Tell that you will move the ship up down left and right. I tried W A S D, for a few seconds and realized it must be Arrow keys.

Good luck!

-Da Fist-

Level 15
Aye, mate. May I ask if I could join yer' crew in Garena? Arr. Anyways. My Warcraft III Fatal Errors when I approach the er, captain of the crew or something? The one surrounded with prostitutes on the upper part of the map ( the small Island ).
English please. Even though most are english, still some spanish words remain, and I recall that the rules forbid that.
Tell that you will move the ship up down left and right. I tried W A S D, for a few seconds and realized it must be Arrow keys.

Good luck!

-Da Fist-

First of all, thanks for your support! I REALLY appreciate it!
Me crew ain't that known, 'cause I ain't playin' Garena. But Woods may always be up to join Garena seas for some sailin'!
Fatal Error? Blimey! Really gotta check that out.
Well, this game has always been spanish, I recently translated it to english. I'm afraid it still has some spanish remnants. May I ask you where you found those spanish words?
There are some words that are still in spanish like "Paul el Santo" but those are because they are spanish pirates. But if you are talking about a description then that's something I missed!
BTW; If you played the 3.22 then should I guess those spanish words where in the skills? I fixed that in the 3.23.
Yeah, that's told in the F9 but I guess no one reads that.. I'll mention it the first time you navigate the ship.
Once again, thanks! Fair winds matey!

Status
Not open for further replies.