• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Piramide

Pyramid Model by pooispoois (Northrend)

To use the model in your map, just import the files into your map in the same directories I put them. I also included the icons (feel free to do better ones).

Path of the icons in the map:

ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNPyramid.blp (optional)
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNPyramid.blp

Path of the model/skins:

CartoonSmoke.blp (no directory)
Units\David\Pyramid\Pyramid.mdx (optional)
Units\David\Pyramid\Pyramid Texture.blp

If you want the .max file, email me at [email protected], whisper me at Northrend (pooispoois) or add me to your MSN contacts. The latter would be preferable.
Use the model at will. If you use it into a map you don't need to give me credit, but I would pleased if you did.

Thanks to:
Master of Doom by its invaluable help and good taste.

Keywords:
pyramid, egypt,
Contents

Piramide (Model)

Level 8
small and descent for now, needs to gleam in the sun wih more sandy texture, did you switch off the shadows or the lighting on the map editer when you took the screen shot. it should have a better cast of yellow shade and the bricks should stand out a little better, it kind of loos like my cardboard replica i made at school. :wink: 3/5

Level 5
Hmmmm... lets count 1... 2... 3... 4. 4 Sides. And 7 for the entrance. And 4 for the base. How the hell is this 4k polys!!!???

Level 6
great pyramid :p could be used in an evangelion map (since they had a pyramid) and it comes with death + birth animations too which most buildings models dont come with

the file size is also really small for the detail it has :) great job

the evangelion pyramid looks like this (image was bigger but i resized)

pyramid.jpg

Level 5
Wow... You don't know how useful this will be for me... I'm making an RPG map and I have a HUGE desert in it (more than half the RPG). There's a pyramid. And I would've had to make a giant SPIRE and put a cave as a door. Thank you![/img]