• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request: Pyramid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello!

In my current project, Glaz'Dek Rebellion, I am currently in need of a egyptian-style pyramid. In the models section, all I could find was this, and I would prefer a more realistic/sandy/worn kind of pyramid with a better looking, more prominent door. Being a noob when concerning modelling, I have absolutely no idea how hard something like this would be to make, but I would be deeply grateful for it as it would be a great help to my map :)

If someone does attempt this, an extra little thing (that isn't too necessary, but would be awesome!) would be to add a death animation, possibly of the pyramid collapsing in on itself or crumbling. This is not a priority, it would just help and add to what I am planning :)

Cheers in advance!

Level 5
Hey!

I tried that one before, it is far too simplistic and it's texture is meh; it doesn't even have a door/entrance :(

Thanks anyway :)

I made one... I don't know how looks the entrance of a real pyramid, if has one..

attachment.php

Edit: Has no animation, if you like the pyramid concept then I will make the death anim for you. Also, I made a quick texture, you can reduce the size.

Attachments

• Pyramid.jpg
    Pyramid.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 274
  • Pyramid.blp
    262.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Pyramid.mdx
    4.8 KB · Views: 61
Level 5
Hey there!

Both model and texture for that pyramid you made are awesome and perfect; exactly what I need! I would absolutely love a death animation for it if you have time, cheers :)

By the way, I'm not too sure as to how I would go about reducing the texture size (a short browse through the tutorial section didn't reveal it to me), any advice?

Thanks a ton! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.