• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pinkydemon

Pinkydemon from DOOM 3
Back legs done by Infinitynexus
Mechanical textures tweaked/made by Infinitynexus
Animations by Werewulf
Model and organic areas made by me
Rigging by me

Keywords:
DOOM 3 Pinky Demon Pinkydemon
Contents

Pinkydemon (Model)

Reviews
16:29, 13th Apr 2008 General Frank: Nicely done ! Works ingame, is really scary and performs pwn-ly. Excellent work Dr. Betruger.
Level 1
more doom units. alot. please? thanks.
few suggestions:
doom 2 imp,pinky,hellknight,baron of hell,cyberdemon,archvile,revenant,pain elemental,cacodemon,lost soul,shotgunner,heavy-weapon dude, zombie man, aracnotron and of course doom guy himself :)
doom 3 imp,hellknight,archvile,cyberdemon,sabaoth,helltime-berserk-invulnerability hunters, vagary,tick,trite,cherub,mancubus,maggot,revenant,wraith,different zombies, z-secs, lost soul,bruiser, forgotten one, commando, chaingun commando and maledict, please. cool model :smile:

Level 8
more doom units. alot. please? thanks.
few suggestions:
doom 2 imp,pinky,hellknight,baron of hell,cyberdemon,archvile,revenant,pain elemental,cacodemon,lost soul,shotgunner,heavy-weapon dude, zombie man, aracnotron and of course doom guy himself :)
doom 3 imp,hellknight,archvile,cyberdemon,sabaoth,helltime-berserk-invulnerability hunters, vagary,tick,trite,cherub,mancubus,maggot,revenant,wraith,different zombies, z-secs, lost soul,bruiser, forgotten one, commando, chaingun commando and maledict, please. cool model :smile:

Oh. Wow. Sorry if I sound mean or anything, but, this isn't the requests page. This is an old model, and I dont think the creator uses this forum anymore. If you are needing a model, head over to the model requests forum.