• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] This is a mixture of images from my not-so-upcoming campaign (it's a veeeery slow work).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
This is a mixture of images from my not-so-upcoming campaign (it's a veeeery slow work).
Anyway, you can see some action here: at the end of the game, about 1700 Orks have been slaughtered by the Guard!!

The finished game, however, will have smaller battles for better performance and better control of the battlefield. Right now those Orks are so many because they have no anti-tank weapons nor vehicles.

Just for some more informations: the enviroment is almost completely destructible and you can crush things with your vehicles; there's cover around and units can be ordered to automatically look for it.
Right now there are few, buggy but interesting things.
I hope I'll come up with a playable version soon!

P.S.: I know, the image is crappy as always. xD

Attachments

• 10261.jpg
    10261.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 69
Status
Not open for further replies.