• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "The Lost Revolution" Somewhere in the middle of an eastern forest, a hidden outpost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
"The Lost Revolution"

Somewhere in the middle of an eastern forest, a hidden outpost moves through the night.

Rebel: Its been months since our great leader came back from his mystifying quest. I am starting to think he left us for quits....

Corporal: Now now, our leader made his promise, he will return. His honor reflects his actions, there is a reason for his long lost.

Rebel: Still we must take action, the scouts will soon find us and we'll have nothing! We must at least let the Captain take command of this camp, the entire outpost chain depends on us when the enemy is near..... do you understand what i am trying to say?

Corporal: You lost me there...... but you do have a point with the Captain taking orders here, in fact if memory serves right, he was second in command after our leader left.

Rebel: See? Now come on lets go the Captain's quarters.

Corporal: Oh no no no, this is your plan so you should go and wake him up, i dont want to be any part of this foolish idea you got your mind wrapped around.

Rebel: Fine, but if the Captain approves my ideas, you'll be sorry!

Corporal: Hah, that'll be the day....

*So the rebel went alone to the captain's quarters to speak of his strange plan*

Rebel: *Breathes deep*.....Here I go....

Guard: Halt! Whats your business here?

Rebel: I come to speak to the Captain if i may.....

Guard: The Captain is not here at the moment, he went off...

Rebel: Where'd he go in such this late in the night?

Guard: That is none of your business, leave now.

Rebel: Fine......

*The rebel left stomping off out of the outpost, in search for the Captain*

Rebel: The Captain better have a good explanation for this....

Attachments

• 60513.jpg
    60513.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 18
Level 7
Where is this place? I am having trouble trying to place this on the map in my head!

It wasn't bad.. but yes you need to talk to someone and get some ideas.

Back to the pic... hmm I wonder where the Captain has gone and if the leader shall return.

Status
Not open for further replies.