• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Reunited are the dwarves of the Ironfree camp, preparing a rebellion against the now sinki

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Reunited are the dwarves of the Ironfree camp, preparing a rebellion against the now sinking Trolmanian Empire. This camp, located at the shores, and led by "Welf Thorfist", organized a debate. The final words were :

Welf : "Well, ye' all kno', Trolmanian Empire is sinkin', it's our chance to free our brothers."

(Rest) : "Yea!"

Welf : "In dis case, we will rebel and destroy that empire!"

(Rest) : "Yea!"

Welf : "We will need to select a lieutenant."

Minutes passed, and then :

(Rest) : "Ayle Hawkeye!"

Welf : "A'ight. Ayle Hawkeye, meet me at the Hall. We have to discuss the plans!"

Ayle Hawkeye : "Aye."

And thus everyone got back to his work, and Ayle followed the leader to the hall.

Attachments

• 45625.jpg
    45625.jpg
    280.2 KB · Views: 26
Level 3
There's a lake between Gnomeregan and Ironforge... Well it's quite there. I don't really know where Wetlands is, sorry. :| Or at least I don't remember...

Level 8
yes, it's below wetlands. Goood, very good... *evil laughter* i have found myself a terget. *more evil laughter*

Level 19
Watch out Herian! You should know that Phoonix controls an evil undead force which aren't very far from you! :O .. oh and sorry, but I guess I'll forever call you Herian ;)

Oh and please rename the camp to Ironfree Camp (Non capital letter), or you are too much like SW2.

Level 3
Excuse me for that, then. Ironfree. x)
Yeah, I'll be watching out, but as soon as I get "back" Ironforge, that camp'd be like isolated.

Level 3
Don't call me Herian! It's WOLFAE! W-O-L-F-A-E! :D
And, maybe not, but well, it's a new force of mine so... Nothing as powerful as you already are ^^'

Status
Not open for further replies.