• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "The King Shall Fall" When I leave the harbour for my home, I often look up at the towe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
"The King Shall Fall"

When I leave the harbour for my home, I often look up at the towering structure that is Falmir Keep. Many times I have seen the silhouette of the King looking down upon his dominion, and cannot help but wonder how one could be so cruel. Did a tragedy in his childhood break his mind, or was he just born arrogant and vile?
Whatever the case may be, he must be stopped. His reign has turned Corinth from a once peaceful, serene landscape into a desolate and deadly wasteland. His men patrol the roads in and out of the city, and there are few safe havens outside the walls. Before the Great War, greenskins were rare. Now, they are a nuisance.
Something must be done, for if this disgrace continues, humanity will perish and fall into obscurity.
My name is Highlord Valithor Karson.
The King shall fall.
And I intend to do it.

Attachments

• 53831.jpg
    53831.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.