• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] The Burning Legion, as you can see, found the cave they were looking about! Here is what

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
The Burning Legion, as you can see, found the cave they were looking about!
Here is what I heard in details:
Feraldas: So, Herian, let's enter, clean this cave, and get back Archimonde and Kil'Jaeden.
Herian: Yes, let's do so.
Few minutes later :
Anfer'Shaldar the Pit Lord: Come on, servants of the Burning Legion! Follow me, and let's rejoin the Infernals of our commanders, to get back the strange crystals inside this cave!
Warlock-Summoner Nub'Risel: I will use them to summon them, and revive some of our Warlock-Summoners since I am the last one.
Few days later, the entrance to the cave, far away from their land point (but for demons, it's very near) became a Legion campment.

In this picture, you can see when the Pit Lord was ordering the Exploration troop to enter and rejoin the hundreds inside the cave.

Attachments

• 28813.png
    28813.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 28
Level 14
Yes, something like that.And it was a fast terrain, plus I turned Random Scaling Off and it did epic problems.... Everything became uber-sized.

Level 18
thats what I'm saying come with all your forces in outland you coward!Also summoning archemonde and Killjaeden wont help you in anny way they are hippies and will secrew you the first possible time you bend over to pick up the soap.

Level 14
Brainwash them, and job's done. Yes even warlocks can get brainwashed. And I'll make them believe Sargeras again.

Level 14
Please Trolman! There's no Weed in the Nether, nothing! They'll keep fighting with magic to train! So let me do what I want to!

Level 18
Im talking about the weed in Ashenvale.He'll no!I'm not gonna let you destroy Azeroth or unite all the avata..........wait yes unite all the avatars so I can kill just you insted of going arround the galaxy searching for sergera's avatars!

Level 14
If I unite all the avatars, I'll get all their power... So how could you kill me? Though it'll take years if not centuries.

Level 14
Minion of theirs? Wait, you mean I'm their minion? Woot? Hell you're wrong if you mean that, I'm Sargeras' servant (Legion Commander, while Sargeras is Legion Lord), not theirs. And they're Sargeras' old servants, too, so I control them.

Level 23
How the heck can you control them? They are Sargeras' right hands and they have been serving him for 25 000 years, while you are some dwarf corrupted by a lich! And you get the power to command Archimonde and Kil'jaeden?! They are superior in ranks to you, so you are their servant.

However it kinda looks like there ar two legions now:
-Argus Legion, made out of the most of Burning Legion and now slowly overtaking Argus to begin new crusades
-Flaming Legion, who are you and some other weirdos that are given power by Sargeras to do something. If my expertise with Legion is as high as I expect then your group is actually be used just for one purpose and then left to be destroyed.

Argus Legion most likely still revers Sargeras, but doesnt have contact with him or dont want to do it yet. They may except you as another part of the Burning Legion and even help you a bit.

Level 14
Argus Legion...Flaming Legion? Wait, isn't it Burning Legion?

And yes I know they are Sargeras' right hands, but I won't "control them", they'll be like, just, allies. Better have two more in the Legion than nothing.

P.S. Sargeras controls my mind, I'm a kind of Avatar, too.

P.S.² I have many other intentions inside the cavern.

Level 14
Peon Christian, he calls himself. So I call him Christian. saying Chr sounds weird for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.