• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] The "Burning Cave" became a real fortress! The Fire Lord decided to shape the cave as a m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
The "Burning Cave" became a real fortress!
The Fire Lord decided to shape the cave as a medium-sized fortress. It now is totally unpenetrable, even the Legion can't leave it! (Besides if it uses portals) And has many chambers, plus a torture room.
They opened three portals. One of them leads to Outland. Another leads to the Nether, but it is actually used to BRING followers of Sargeras from it. The third...I don't know yet. But it could bring to the Eastern Kingdoms, or some island... I've also read a book Herian wrote. It seems old. It said:

Herian's Diary - Page 6
"The forgotten Pit"
When I was young, there was a pit in my village, located in an island far away. The pit once had clean water... Holy water. A water that could cure any sickness... Until those... Those humans... Those soldiers...
Came and destroyed our village, because they needed lands.
Since then, the water became a diseased one. It was, instead of curing, creating sickness in the new village, built by those human soldiers.
After it, I decided to kill any soldier that had that sign... They were soldiers from an empire in the north of the Eastern Kingdoms, they told us.
(Some other pages still talking about this... I got them, but I will read it for you later!)

Attachments

• 28950.png
    28950.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
Level 14
Everything was on purpose. I wanted to get close to him. Very close. And while I had the Department 1, I could make everything I wanted. I had 4-5 tanks in my stash, hidden. (I still have them) They were there because I wanted to infuse them with fel energies. But now, no need. I got my Infernal Machines, and Fel tanks. Muahahahaha!

Level 14
Then I shall asiege Stormwind. I know there is a secret there... I know what Sargeras told me.(Its about the avatars)

Level 14
It's controlled by elfman, I think.
Alagremm, the Island resurrects people, doesn't it? I will resurrect some people from it. Such as Medivh.

Level 23
It doesnt work that way Herian. The Island can heal and so can I.
But my dark twin can ressurect people and he lives there, but he will easily take control of you, make you his pawn and use you to get off the Island.

Level 14
Well, was jokin about island. I don't need it at all. Actually, I'm talking about one of the avatars of Sargeras. He's hiding somewhere, underground, in Eastern Kingdoms. With the anomaly, I will have some use with it, and find him.

Status
Not open for further replies.