• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] My flagship for Order of RPing. This was the closest to my design and coloration of what I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
My flagship for Order of RPing. This was the closest to my design and coloration of what I had in mind. This was the removed carrier from Starcraft II, the Tempest. The new Protoss Carrier was simplt a gold recolor of the Tempest with the blue glow and energy stuff. D: (How origional Blizzard... >_>)

Attachments

• 7666.jpg
    7666.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 69
Level 23
^ ^ thanks! =D Also, people seem to have forgotten that it is in orbit. :p I guess the cloak is working since 5 fleets haven't detected it ^ ^

Now imagine the glowy squid missiles that will be launched from it if it oes into battle. ^ ^ Not to mention the fighters it will mass. :p (3 carriers worth of automated drones :p) And the strong shields as it is a temporary flagship till I improve it ^ ^

Level 23
yep. That's what I said after you left RPing and sacrid tried escaping. :p Those drones collected data on his ship, and I now have his energy signiture. hemay be in an electromagnetic world, but I know his area nonetheless. :p (sector, system, planet... He can deny it, but I have his location. He'll be stranded on the planet since he sent his ship into it's "electromagnetic" atmosphere. XD)

Probably one of the worst ideas possible, since his ship would be disabled. :p

Level 10
lol It's not disabled, it just scrambles the radar to make me untracable there. And besides, you don't know which planet i am on because you are too far behind me. You ma know the system, but not the planet, for all you know, the planet could have a portal on it. much like the stargates. lol the portals DO have a size limit. that was made sure by the creators so "bad people" wouldn't send massive fleets through them and basically get rid of he use of space travel. Hmmm, maybe I should buy a hyperdrive. lol

Level 23
... I realize that this thing is small. D: Anyway, the specs of my juggernaught as I have listed in other places, has it being 9 kilometers long, with 12 beam turrets, 20 flak guns, 18 missile batteries, and 30 laser turrets. That adds up to 80 turrets. Oo It holds 40 drones in it's dual luanch bays, along with 20 fighters, and 10 bombers. With 6 reactors in the core of the ship, I am able to keep a funcunale shield without them being damaged by weaponfire from other capships. Also, the hull of my ship is composed of 20 inch compressed nanosteel. Made to be a literal blast shield preventing powerful beams from slicing into the hull of the juggernaught. With many powerful beams lining the hull, my ship is a force to be feared.

Status
Not open for further replies.