• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "Black Sunset" Another day in the sewers. How low have I, James Bennett, fallen. It w

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
"Black Sunset"

Another day in the sewers. How low have I, James Bennett, fallen. It wasn't always like this, we used to be in control. That is until we were banished because they didn't understand the power we wield. Very few now even remember the old days and even less are sane. Old Garry Mute can't even speak anything but demonic know. Most of our ranks now are filled with youth that doesn't even understand the power we control. Some of these "students" can't even hold their lunches when witnessing my experiments. The only promising recruit is young men called Kit. But it is best not to think about to past and concentrate on present survival. Now to...

Something is wrong. I can't feel the power and judging by confused looks of others I am not the only one. They couldn't have found us already. Doors are being shattered and the soldiers are entering chamber. Time to run once again and hope nobody sees me. It is good thing I always have an escape route. After this I'll escape to Siranya and then I will... why are the doors locked? A note?

"You had your fun James but you made one crucial mistake, you betrayed me."

Attachments

• 58472.png
    58472.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.