• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] After a night of voting, 7 out of 11 the Kanadian leaders voted to go to war with Trolman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
After a night of voting, 7 out of 11 the Kanadian leaders voted to go to war with Trolman in fear that they will attack Kalimdor. The Silithid and Horde, the ones of Kalimdor with the greatest Military, march out tonight for Eastern Kingdom. They have put in charge of the army Thrall's son Till and Rajaxx's Brother Kruaxx. Thrall requested a song made for the army marching out. The lyrics were -
Mutilated half-naked, burned and incinerated
Humans can't touch me, I'm immortal
Hopeless, lost, disgraced and doomed
Set me them fire

Arise, let kalimdor reign supreme!
Burn! Burn!
Speed of light, faster, in extreme
Open fire!
Burn! Burn!
Arise!
Arise!
Arise!

No turning left
No turning right
By Destruction command we slaughter tonight
They sold their souls long time ago
Only though they have is to go - go

Hell on wheels
Boiling under their pink skin
My prey with no mind
Give them what they need, their destruction

Burn! Burn!
Open fire!
Burn! Burn!

Headless trophy - innocence dies
Cash paid - Trollkind depraved
Dusty eyes
Staring to the ones of her “righteous”
Let kalimdor reign supreme!

Burn! Burn!
Open fire!
Burn! Burn!
Arise!
Let Kalimdor reign supreme!
Burn! Burn!
Arise!

The army will be at Eastern Kingdoms in approximetly three days.

Attachments

• 27551.jpg
    27551.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 20
Level 18
Annoying,annoying,annoying.
Ok first of all,what the fuck do those 11 kanadian leaders have to do with the horde or kalimdor or the Silith?And why the F would i attack Kalimdor?Theres nothing cool there.So i wont.And why is Thrall's son 150 years old?
Why do they eaven think they can match my legions of hundred of thousainds of blood thursty trained soldiers?And dindnt the horde get pwnd by the legion a few months ago?Yes they did,but listen here,if they really whant to die then fine I'll make sure they dont even reach Empire shore.And from such a loss the horde will be destroyed forever.

Level 18
Wait a minute,my son is an Old God so Cultun guy wont attack,I helped Tyrande at Hyjal (you didnt) so they wont attack too,I hid Thrall's bastard daughter so he wont attack unless he whants the world to know.(he doesent)And Carine.....well Taurens dont follow him because he's in bad company (yours) they follow Veljko so its up for him to decide.

Level 11
The Old Gods never got along. They only work together if they want to fuck up Azeroth.
I got Deathwing by the way. But he voted against it, of course. He's kind of sad now because he got depressed that his wife died and he might just want to take it out on Eastern Kingdom. Thrall has tons of children. He loves them, but he is unlikely to sell out one for an entire continent. But he will want to make a deal, eventually.

Level 18
Sshhhh that was before,now Peonman finaly got the money and bought her freadom,now she's married to a ritch succesful daily peon reporter who really loves her,do you really whant to ruin that?

Orly?What do you know about what I did to nature,vile traitor?

Level 11
It isn't a hippy tribunal. A large part of the Night Elf/Kanadian Elf population is part of this Hippy section of the Kalimdorian government but it isn't a domination factor. Each faction of the tribunal is equally powered.

As for the tauren going to war, Thrall has yet to give news on if the Taurens are going to war yet, but trolls are already with the orcs on Kalimdor.

Level 19
Orcs and Trolls are gone... When the Burning Potheads came to Barrens long ago they invaded Durotar, land of both Orcs and Trolls. They escaped to Theramoore Island, but then that city fell too and Jainas Humans and the Orcs and Trolls escaped through sea.

Jaina now lives with her sister Tiri Proudmoore in Trolmania, but it is currently unknown where Thrall and Vol'jin are.....

Status
Not open for further replies.