• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Role Playing Game] PFS---Pain For Seros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
it is A Fast-paced RPG map.Of couse it is using my language--chinese.

There is a ancient demon High Lord is captivity in Seros---a human s country .
The PCs is to follow the king's warriors, to fight with the devil.

200126duraz2npbb7r2uu7.jpg

200129r33m0djtse3mlj5l.jpg

200132fbu9xzwj99j5xbeb.jpg

200135b0algln7ghhtm6au.jpg

200137azcvbde9bxe33x9z.jpg

200140zsxgzvs04qipvi6r.jpg

063030atpic7iu9229uu2j.jpg

200144oew8nj5ilwszlxjj.jpg

201204yvl6u6l1u1iwh6lu.jpg

201201ss6iuvcvkg5uksk1.jpg

201206ozyg636r69g8xe9r.jpg

six heros In this map.they use defferent equipments so PCs no need to do any allocation.

at the first heros have no abilities,they will get a ability when they using a weapon/armour/ or other item.
state has been changed as
Weapon Specialization
Armour Specialization
Other equipments Specialization

Increased specialization, the corresponding skills will also enhance.

A PC must choose 3 equipments to be a suit in 3*12 equipments ,when he/her do right choose he can get a powerful ULT.

the equipments Collocation is not Enforcement. For example:

Weapon:stun the target
Armour:when the armour ability ON it when stun the attacking enemy.
Grove:when the target is in stun then your attack can ignore % armour.
ULT:attack 5 times in high speed.

the Mechanism let them be a suit . it is a new concept of my design---choose abilities and arrange them in groups like tp play a cards game.

the equipments effect is random in map.

the map just create monsters when you will see them.In other words, there is a few monster on the map at the same time.
i use no rects~~
it can be run in high efficiency

:goblin_wtf:
bad english may be hard to read,sorry~~

Terrain-----------------95%
System-----------------95%
Design------------------30%

Last edited:
Level 10
The first four screenshots look absolutely amazing, unfortunately it is going to be in chinese, so if you can try to get a translator to help you out, otherwise translate yourself, because English maps are only allowed when submitted.

But either way good luck with the RPG, and also will it be single player or involve multiple people?

Level 4
The first four screenshots look absolutely amazing, unfortunately it is going to be in chinese, so if you can try to get a translator to help you out, otherwise translate yourself, because English maps are only allowed when submitted.

But either way good luck with the RPG, and also will it be single player or involve multiple people?

6 heros, max 6 players. it will small than 8M.

Equipment interface operating feel very good.
Click the Inventory will be equipped with the equipment, if you currently have will replace the current equipment.
Double-click the picture equipment interface can cancel the equipment.

Level 30
Terrains are nicely done with the terrain and heroes. I really like you made those building through spamming Archways.

You should get a translator or something because only englih maps are allowed here and I really want to play and Understand this game.

Good luck and +4 REP!

Level 4
Terrains are nicely done with the terrain and heroes. I really like you made those building through spamming Archways.

You should get a translator or something because only englih maps are allowed here and I really want to play and Understand this game.

Good luck and +4 REP!

Because English is limited I can not apply a better university, but first I'll spend more on my professional learning

Status
Not open for further replies.