1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

perma stuns/perma GA's, and perma mounts

Discussion in 'Bug Report Forum' started by S0ulseeker, Apr 23, 2016.

1. S0ulseeker

S0ulseeker

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm not certain if this was reported already or not and if it was I'm sorry for the double post, but I was just in a game with Kuv,brez, and pain_of_bleach, and the entire game was filled with bugs. At first during our BM fight I was unable to auto attack because I was permanently "mounted" even though I wasn't. I was still able to cast spells etc. I ended up just re-summoning my mount and dismounting and that bug resolved itself.

However after that I ended up getting perma stunned twice from creeps while trying to get to bosses where I never became free. I ended up repicking and when we fought Alch. The Alch also got perma stunned and the Crus's GA was permanently on the Necro

Pain believes it has something to do with necros/druids and invul creeps .

I've attached a replay below.

Attached Files:

2. Bretzelfromhell

Bretzelfromhell

Resources:
    Resources:
    ^I must add that said GA lasted through a death and the follow-up rez.
    After S0ul left to report it, I was invulnerable (not as in the invul thing that shows up on armor tooltip, I just wasn't taking damage (no "absorb" floating text)) for some time and then "deathfire veil" seemed to stop working.

3. Zwiebelchen

Zwiebelchen

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    I already noticed a few things about the perma-buff bug:
    It actually hits units and not certain buffs individually. What this means is that after a unit is affected by the bug, all future buffs and debuffs applied to it will remain permanently

That it's related to Deathfire Veil was also one of my initial assumptions. But then again, that bug existed in 1.2B(13) already and was reported several times on alch, for example.

Anyway, thanks for the replay; this is always valuable data for me.

4. Hawajska

Hawajska

Resources:
    Resources:
    also occured for me while played as necro.. it happend when casted detonate bones, and was stuned like 00.1sec b4 end of casting time. and poof perma stun.

btw. Deathfire Veil (shild) doesnt work, doesnt matter if I active it b4 combat and keep it on, or use it after doing some fire/shadow dmg. alvays creep does 100% dmg :(

Edit: It works occasionally, has to kill minions and activate shild in order to make it work, but sometimes it stops working after combat, and you have to repeat process.
    @Ira, dont have reply, cos this is something fast to verify, nothing special about glitch or bug, just strange skill behavior.

Last edited: May 16, 2016
  5. Ira

Ira

Resources:
    Resources:
    if you dont provide replays or more detailed information your post helps nobody, also you should check if your bug has already been reported or resolved

6. Zwiebelchen

Zwiebelchen

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Please don't report the permabuff issue anymore until 1.2C is released. I am 99% sure that I caught the issue and fixed it properly.