1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

People who went off the rail

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Reon, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Lord Esdin

Lord Esdin

Resources:
    Resources:
    You're probably right, I just haven't witnessed this type of behavior firsthand from people of a similar background who appear to have no problems

2. :Elite:

:Elite:

Resources:
    Resources:
    it just doesnt make sense to me why some of us can't get that some people are just scumbags

its not a mental problem or disorder: a person choses to be a scumbag . . that is it

3. Reon

Reon

Resources:
    Resources:
    listen @:Elite: you may have a point. but it seems like its deeper than that, or maybe i just need a better explanation than that....

4. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  5. TheLordOfChaos201

TheLordOfChaos201

Resources:
    Resources:
    Personally what I would do is drug them, kidnap them, tie them up, then interrogate them

Be smart, don't be a retard, psychologically damage all your friends until you find out what their problem is

How else are you supposed to help them, unless you know what is wrong

be good to your friends and life will be kind to you

6. Lord Esdin

Lord Esdin

Resources:
    Resources:
    @:Elite: you do have a point, usually behaviors have underlying causes though

@TheLordOfChaos201 its kind of hard to be good to a friend who is acting like a total snake

7. TheLordOfChaos201

TheLordOfChaos201

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm generally quite rough on my friends. This one time I punched my friend in the gut and made him cry because I felt like he was acting too tough considering his brother just died. Sometimes people can be stupid with their emotions and it just isn't healthy. Kindness isn't always nodding your head and agreeing with your friends, sometimes you have to hurt them before you can heal

8. :Elite:

:Elite:

Resources:
    Resources:
    some people are or become snakes - and chances are you or i or anyone else will never know why

9. Feng Shui

Feng Shui

Resources:
    Resources:
  10. Reon

Reon

Resources:
    Resources:
    you may be right. however its very hard to process that someone you knew so well and regarded as a good person could suddenly do things like that and totally change

11. Lord Esdin

Lord Esdin

Resources:
    Resources:
    Whether we like the answer or not, I believe this is factually correct..........

12. RollBoat

RollBoat

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    You can read humans' emotions, based on the fact that we humans have a very complex system of communication with pheromones or other body chemicals that get released out from it. Most people base their actions on emotions as you cannot part humans with their emotions as they are part of the reptilian brain that still exits to this day, so based on that yeah you can read people, not 100 % but you can do that and it relies mostly on connection with your spleen, your gut, your neurons, mostly you need to be gifted subconsciously.

My theory is that the chemicals that our body releases contain information that when in contact with the biological body(humans), updates the system of the receiver with the information about the mental composition of the body of the individual that has released the information in the first place and all this happens subconsciously. The problem is our consciousness is unable to process that data because of its individual components as it cannot access the subconscious mind directly which is a shame. It explains why some people have a hard time understanding the lack of rationality in people who rely mostly on their senses and instincts.

Scientists Say Everyone Can Read Minds | Live Science

13. Spear

Spear

Resources:
    Resources:
    valid point

14. TheLordOfChaos201

TheLordOfChaos201

Resources:
    Resources:
    One of my friends was always being mean to me, until he got a girlfriend, then all of a sudden he was super appreciative of my existence

In conclusion, perhaps your friends just need a girlfriend and their attitude problem is because they are finding life HARD without love and understanding

Perhaps instead of punching them into submission, you need to hug them and tell them that they will always have you as a friend. That there is no getting rid of you because you will stick to them like a leech and suck them dry of their pain

15. Spear

Spear

Resources:
    Resources:
    You're saying you would stay friends with someone who's toxic only for his benefit? You're one weird dude

16. TheLordOfChaos201

TheLordOfChaos201

Resources:
    Resources:
    I've done so before. I just love my friends a lot... and I kind of figure love is staying with someone even when they are bitter and mean. Sure they can even be abusive, doesn't mean i won't punch back or slip poison into their drink when they aren't looking.

Even if my friends are mentally handicapped, blind, or otherwise impaired. I will still hang out with them

A horrible attitude is no different from being afflicted with some terrible disease

17. Spear

Spear

Resources:
    Resources:
    I dont know how someone can be around toxic people, not only can it worsen your life but it can rub off on you so that you display a similar rind of negativity

Why do you think some people cant have friends in real life...these people dont need a friend, they need a psychiatrist

18. Reon

Reon

Resources:
    Resources:
    this sums up my thoughts........

19. TheLordOfChaos201

TheLordOfChaos201

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'll rock you to sleep, and hug away your pain

In what ever manner I see fit whether you like it or not

I want my friend back, you can't have him

20. Spear

Spear

Resources:
    Resources:
    @TheLordOfChaos201

All jokes aside, have you heard of the saying :

With friends like these who needs enemies?