• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pein

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the model of Pein in the anime Naruto...
Contents

Pein (Model)

Pein (Model)

Reviews
19:08, 16th Aug 2008 HappyTauren: Stolen.
Level 5
naruto models have a bad quality in general o.o
but this has an uber bad quality O_O

the animations are ugly o.o
and the skin in his face looks weird o.o

create better animations O_O
and make an skin which isnt a screenshot of the anime o.o'

Level 4
I they say something to the people of this page, am not a creative expert of models ... but I am a fanatic of creating maps ... these models only I do them to help friends of the forum that models want to use of naruto.
If you do not like it(him,her) really it(he,she) does not matter for me ... extract it of the page, but to many persons if they like it(him,her) and they need it

Level 5
its a very good turn of you ^-^
the only problem is that it will be deleted if it isnt good enough v_v
my first post was a suggestion so that the model can stay here ^^'

Level 4
Horhor's telling the truth if the model doesnt meet a mod or ralle's standards it will be deleted

Level 4
Well, I am tired of peliar by the pelotudos of this page, do not refer to all because there are many(many people) that are brilliant(genial), but nobody knows apresiar anything. I do not steal anything, this model yes!! It(he) is that of Kisame.
I believe(create) another option to give a service to the fanatics of naruto and you complain ... really they cannot estimate anything.
Sorry to those who do not have anything to see ... and thank you for exists this page, which hurts that there are many people who ruins it.
Saying this nevermore I am going to rise another model here