• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[PC] Kwari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever heard of Kwari? Probably not, It's still in beta, so let me explain.
Kwari is a Online FPS where you have to BUY your bullets with ingame Dollars, you start off with a set amount, so don't goddamned worry about wasting your money just to get some currency!
To get money ingame, there is a pill, with a jackpot, you pick up the pill when it spawns, simple enough? But when you die, you drop the pill for other players to pick up, the player holding the pill at the end of the match earns the jackpot totalled up during the game.
There are a variation of weapons to use, however, it feels as if this game is a bit of a Unreal Tournament Clone, as one of the weapons is strangely familiar to one of the weapons from Unreal Tournament.
I catch my dad playing it sometimes, apparently you can only be female at the moment, and I think beta sign ups are closed at the moment, but you can check up frequently to see if they have a new open beta test coming up.
The site is here: http://www.kwari.com/
Check out whats been implemented and that.

Status
Not open for further replies.