• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

pathing texture pathes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
im looking for the pathes of pathing textures, like this: PathTextures\4x4Cyan.tga (this one blocks air)

...i need the pathes of...

- water pathing blocker
- blight pathing blocker

i used war3 model editor's mpq browser but i couldn't find these textures - in the editor when 'show pathing' is toggled on and you palce blight its pathing texture (some kind of dark grey) is visible. But where can i find this texture to give this very pathing to a building, for example

Level 10
ok i'll see if i can find those pathes
thanks!

EDIT: sadly i could neither find the pathes i'm looking for nor the colors of their respective textures so i could create them myself

so does anyone know the path or the color of water and blight pathing textures?

Level 10
ok i'll check it out

EDIT: thanks for the effort but sadly this is not what i'm looking for. I think i should give more information. I want ot create a pathing blocker that has a 4x4 water pathing. Then, there's buidlings which i modified in object editor so that they can only be build in places that are sea-pathable. Consequently they can only be build in palces where one of those pathing blockers is.

Status
Not open for further replies.